Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friday 15th October - Traffic lights out Sheahans Road and Templestowe Road Bulleen

As I was driving along Templestowe Road in Bulleen yesterday the traffic lights were out at Sheahans Road in Bulleen and there was a crew working on the park side of the road which looked like a power crew. I thought I noticed a power pole laying on the side of the road.

I’d already read the report of the accident in Bulleen where a car hit a tree, but hadn’t realised it may be related until the following article confirmed it was the same incident.

Advanced life support paramedics and a single responder intensive care paramedic were called to Templestowe Road at Bulleen just before 5.30 this morning.

Please take care on the roads. From what I’ve read when the weather changes from dry to wet people don’t adjust their driving behaviour fast enough and the weather we are having at the moment can lead to very dangerous situations on the read.

- Kelvin Eldridge

No comments: